Fees Payment for 2011-12
Emirates National Schools (ENS) welcome you to the New Academic Year 2011-12.
Please visit the Fees Schedules Page for the amount of tuition and educational resources fees payable to Emirates National Schools (ENS).
Method of Fees Payment
Payment of tuition and educational resource fees can be made to Emirates National Schools by any of the following methods:
- 1By check (crossed ‘account payee’) or bank draft in the name of ‘Emirates National Schools’. Cashier at the concerned ENS Campus will issue official fee receipt on receipt of the check or bank draft. All receipts are subject to realization of the check. If a check is bounced due to non-availability of funds in the bank account or any mistake in the writing the check, an amount of AED 50 will be charged to the concerned student account. Further, a replacement check will be accepted for the bounced check only if the bank made a mistake in returning the check without payment, and the parent provide written communication from the bank to this effect.
- 2By cash deposit to Union National Bank at any of their branches to the concerned Bank Account of ‘Emirates National School’:
Cashier at the concerned ENS Campus will issue official fee receipt when the original cash deposit receipt issued by the Union National Bank is submitted to him by the parents.
- 3By Cash to the Cashier of concerned ENS Campus. The official fee receipt will be issued by the Cashier when cash is paid.
The locations of the Cashier’s Office in different campuses are given below:
Date and Time for Payments
Parents are entitled to make payment of the tuition and educational resource fees to ENS before the set payment due dates according to their convenience. Please visit the Fees Schedules Page for information on the fees payable and due date for payment. Parents are requested to check the below preferred Payment dates by Grade level for their convenience:
- 1First Tuition Fees Payment and Educational Resources Fees: Due Date 1st September 2011
- 2Second Tuition Fees Payment:
Parents having more than 1 child in different groups of grades can select any of the preferred payment dates.