Admission to Emirates National Schools will be based on an assessment of the suitability of the student to be successful in our programs as well as availability of seats. The assessment may include interviews with the student conducted by the Campus Director or delegate. In addition to this oral assessment, there will be formal written assessments, which assess ability in Arabic, English and Mathematics.
Fees Payment Emirates National Schools (ENS) welcome you to the New Academic Year . Please visit the Fees Schedules Page for the amount of tuition and educational resources fees payable to Emirates National Schools (ENS). Method of Fees Payment Payment of tuition and educational resource fees can be made to Emirates National Schools by any of the following methods:
- By check (crossed ‘account payee’) or bank draft in the name of ‘Emirates National Schools’.Cashier at the concerned ENS Campus will issue official fee receipt on receipt of the check or bank draft.
TUITION & EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE FEES
- A non refundable registration fee is due within 7 days of the date of acceptance in the school and will be considered part of the total tuition fees.
- The First Installment of Tuition Fees should be paid before 1st September .
- The Second Installment of Tuition Fees should be paid before 1st February .
- Educational resource fees are to be paid in full along with the First Installment of Tuition Fees (before 1st September). Please note that the educational resource fees are towards resources (including books) used by the students in the educational activities. Some of these resources may not be permanently issued to students but are available for student use.
Please note that failure to pay the tuition and educational resource fees before the due dates for payment can lead to suspension of the child from the school.
Preferred Service Providers
Transportation and Food Services
Transportation and Food Services are optional services offered to parents by ENS preferred service providers. Parents willing to obtain Transportation and/or Food Services need to sign up for these services directly with the preferred service providers.